From Navicat Wiki
- Does Navicat support Google Cloud SQL?
- Does Navicat support Amazon Redshift?
- Does Navicat support Amazon RDS for MySQL?
- Does Navicat support Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL?
- Does Navicat support Amazon RDS for SQL Server?
- Does Navicat support Amazon RDS for Oracle?
- Does Navicat support Amazon RDS for MariaDB?
- Does Navicat support Amazon Aurora?
- How can I connect Oracle 8i using Navicat Mac version 11?
- Does Navicat support forks of MySQL?
- Does Navicat support SQL Azure?
- How can I specify the port for SQL Server connection?
- How can I connect to a SQL Server Instance?
- How can I connect if my server installed ModSecurity?
- When I try to establish connection to Oracle server in Navicat, I get an error message saying Instant Client is required. What is that and what should I do?
- Why I cannot connect to my server?
- Why I cannot connect to testing server?
- Where can i get the HTTP tunnel script file?
- Why I cannot see any instances under the Net Service Name when using TNS connection?
- How do I setup a SSH or SSL connection between the server and Navicat?
- I don't see a list of databases when I connect to a server. How do I open my database?
- My web site is hosted in a hosting company. How can I get my Navicat to access my remote database?
- How the server privilege system works?
- How do I configure the privilege system so that I can use Navicat to access my remote server from my desktop?
- I have a MySQL database set up with Hostway, how can I connect to it?
- Suddenly, I can't use Navicat to establish SSH tunnel but I can still use other SSH client to connect. Why?
- My web site is hosted in a hosting company. I have no permission to add new user or change privileges. How can I get my Navicat to access my remote database?
- Why I received this error: '102 - Wrong HTTP Signature'
- I receive Class not registered error when connecting.
MySQL/MariaDB Error Code
- 1044/1045 - Access denied for user 'username'@'yourhost' ...
- 1129 - Host 'host_name' is blocked because of many connection errors ...
- 1130 - Host xxx is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
- 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'xxx' (10061)
- 2006 - MySQL server has gone away
- 2013 - Lost Connection to MySQL server during query
PostgreSQL Error Code